I posted this silliness on FaceBook so I thought I'd just copy it over here as my daily writing thing.
I've been tagged a few times so I'll play along.
25 things. This should be easy if I can remember how to count to 25...
1. I like music.
2. Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
3. That last one really wasn't supposed to sound serious.
54. Tomorrow is the day after the first day of the rest of my life.
5. I've been pretty impatient lately... like writing this list is sort of a pain and I don't want to do it.
12. I write everyday, whether in a blog, or in a note like this one. I always write something.
10. The writing is not always serious... in fact it is rarely serious.
4. I should probably try to be more serious, but it seems kind of boring.
6. But why do I need to be more serious?
7. To accomplish things and leave a legacy after I'm dead?
8. I don't think people will care if I leave a legacy or whatever as long as I leave the world a better place when I leave it. HAHAHAHA!
22. I think being happy is an important thing to consider in life. You can choose to be happy.
23. I take a shower the EXACT same way every time... but sometimes it takes longer than other times... maybe sometimes I'm just slower than usual.
24. I go to the gym at 5am almost every morning.
9. I like to swim, bike, and run.
11. When i was a kid, I used to go fishing almost everyday. Now, I don't even remember the last time I went fishing.
12. I'm 37 years old.
13. My mom has red hair like me, but mine is a lot darker now.
14. I LOVE my Jeep.
15. I brush my teeth once a week... whether I need it or not.
56. I am 6'-2", 185lbs of pure human being.
28. When I'm at work, I eat Subway 98.745% of the time. I do this because it is healthy.
29. I used to not think that I was a health food nut, but it turns out I might be. I peal the fat off of bacon if I'm forced to eat bacon.
30. I like the saying "When is the last time you did something for the first time?"
31. Not that I live by that creed or anything, but it would be a good way to do it.
32. I have very strange tastes in music. I will listen to classical, movie scores, trip rock, industrial, funk, and sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly crazy, I'll listen to an old country song or two.
37. I served in the USAF.
45. Man, what number are we on? Are you still with me? Of course not.
174. I would like to compete in a full Ironman in 2010.
230. I have several pet peeves, but since one of my pet peeves is TELLING about my pet peeves, I'm not gonna.
Well, it's been fun talking about myself here. I hope this helped you get to know me better. Maybe we can do it again sometime.